We understand that you may change your mind and need to return an item. To that end, we have made our return options as clear as possible. We have limitations on returns due to cost and sustainability.
Below you will find options and limitations to making your return:
Many item(s) are eligible for a return within 7 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs. Please note that our actual shipping costs are often much higher than what we charge. All returns require pre-authorization, so please contact us to receive instructions prior to sending back your merchandise. Return shipping is your responsibility and we do not provide return shipping labels.
We encourage you to read product descriptions carefully, confirm all measurements a second time, and email us at email@example.com with any questions prior.
Items Eligible for Return:
- Small Decor
- Pillow Covers/Pillows
- Small-size furniture (side tables, poufs, ottomans, and items under 15lbs)
- Non Hardwired Lighting (under 15lbs)
Important to note: There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned items eligible for return.
Ineligible Items for Return:
- Custom or made to order items, including art and furniture (please measure your space before ordering)
- Bedding (duvet covers, sheets, coverlets)
- All artwork
- Large Furniture (sofas, beds, dining tables, armchairs, cabinets, sideboards, large coffee tables, and any other items over 15lbs)
- Dining chairs and counter/bar stools
- Holiday decor
- Floor model and final sale items
- Items damaged through normal wear, such as sun exposure, humidity, or other natural factors
- Normal wear and tear on upholstery (including pilling)
Items must be:
- Postmarked within 7 days of receipt;
- Unused & unassembled (if applicable);
- In original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts - we do not accept returns otherwise;
- After the return is received, inspected and processed, you will be refunded the purchase price of the item(s) (less shipping costs) in the same form in which you paid for it, please allow 1-2 weeks processing time;
- Actual shipping charges from your initial order will be deducted from your refund amount;
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and arrangement. We do not provide return shipping labels or schedule the return shipment.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours if your order arrives damaged (this time limit is required for insurance purposes). We will work with you to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
We ask that you inspect the packaging and items immediately upon receipt and indicate on the packaging and/or paperwork if there is visible damage. You may also choose to refuse delivery of the item(s) if the damage appears severe. If you do not make note of visible damage on the package we cannot be responsible for product damage and will not be able to complete a refund.
If your package arrives and looks severely damaged, you can refuse shipment. In this case, please notify us immediately and we will make arrangements to have a replacement product sent to you (depending on stock availability) .
If you receive a package that is intact but the contents are damaged, please keep the original packaging and contact us immediately.
In order to process your claim, please send us up to three digital photos including one photo of the box that the item shipped in, to email@example.com. Make sure to keep all of the original packaging material and your receipt!
All returns are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Beige, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Beige as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Beige's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Card information is confidential and destroyed after the transaction is complete.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be available at the time of delivery or make alternate receiving arrangements.
- Beige reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.